Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mikaela's Algebra Scribepost





















b)
 
c) No, I don't think it's reasonable to have points between the ones on my graph because if the part minutes get rounded up to the next whole minute then you would just have to pay the amount of how much the next whole minute costs. 


7x+3=y







-2x=y












a) You could find the recursive pattern in x, the recursive pattern in y (with the coordinates you have) and or find the pattern where you find how x makes y (what do you do to x to make y?).
b) The missing y-coordinates are (-3,0), (-2,2) and (-1,4). I know this because the recursive pattern in y is +2, so I went backwards and -2. I can double check to make sure I'm right by using the pattern on how x makes y which is the equation: 2x+6=y.

If you'd like learn more about our current chapter (specifically linear relations/equations and inequalities), you could watch this helpful video!

*Note: This is the 5th installment of 8 videos

And if that's not enough for you, click here to play a game on linear relations/equations!

No comments:

Post a Comment