Part 1- What is Pay It Forward?
Pay It Forward is a chain of acts of kindness, you do it without asking anything in return. It all starts with one person helping three other people and each of those three people help three more other people, and so on. That shows that one simple action can make a big difference in the world, every action counts whether it's big or small.
- What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
- Why did you choose this activity?
- Who did you help?
- What did you do?
- When did you do your act of kindness?
- How did your act of kindness go?
- What happened?
- How did you feel?
- How did the person or people react?
- Did you ask the person or people to “Pay It Forward”?
- How did they react to your request?
- Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
- Has your act of kindness made a difference?