Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Rowelio's Pay It Forward

Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward"?
Pay it forward is a system that starts with one person that can make a difference. Pay it forward can make any difference when it will start with me or others. Anyone can make a difference, it starts with you.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My pay it forward is shoveling with 2 of my friends and then we had shoveled for 3 blocks and I had learned anyone can make a difference even if it is a small one. My friends and I had shoveled till when we had a runny nose. Getting more than 5 rejections and more than 5 ignored us we kept going till we finished the block.

Why did you choose this activity?
I did this because I wanted to make a difference in my community, my neighbors and to my friends.  

Who did you help?
We helped our fellow neighbors and people that were unable to and people that were too busy to shovel their lawn.  

What did you do?

We shoveled 3 blocks till we were tired and we kept going till we couldn't feel our toes.

When did you do you act of kindness?
We had done this act of kindness starting at November 30th to December 2nd.

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go? 
We had kept going till we finish and the 2nd and 3rd day went bad

What Happened?
More than 5 people told us no and more than 5 saw us and didn't answer the door

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
"Pay it Forward" is important because a person can make a lot of difference, and if you make that difference it will spread on and on eventually helping the whole world. 

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think my act of kindness made a small difference because people were smiling and very grateful for us to do it and get nothing in return.











No comments:

Post a Comment