1. What is Pay it Forward?
Pay it Forward is when you help a stranger or a friend make a difference in your life.
2. What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
- My Pay it Forward act of kindness was donating clothes to Salavation Army with Ashly, and Camille.
Why did you choose this activity?
- I chose this activity because some people can't afford to buy clothes, and It feels sad how homeless people just go out in the snow without any boots, clothes, mittens.
Who did you help?
- We helped the people that can't afford to buy clothes.
What did you do?
- We donated clothes to Salvation Army.
When did you do you act of kindness?
- We did our act of kindness on a Friday, November 30, 2012.
- We really have tons of fun and it was great on how helping other people out.
- When we first went in the we talked to some of the people that were working there and we told them about pay it forward and asked them if we would take pictures.
How did you feel?
- I felt really nervous cause it was my first time going in there.
How did the person or people react?
- The people inside didn't really react to us, but the workers did.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
How did they react to your request?
- The workers there were happy and they absolutely said yes.
4. Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
- It's important because you learn and help the world to make a difference.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
- Yes, it did.