Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bethel's Pay it Forward

Part 1:
Pay It Forward is an act of kindness that you pass on to people and they do the same.  You do this act of kindness and not asking for something back. Pay it Forward spreads on to people and the number just grows more. Pay it Forward starts from something little and it can make a big difference.

Part 2:
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?

My Pay It Forward act of kindness was to give goodie bags with Jalaire Reyes and Gabbey Manzanilla for the children in Children's Hospital. We also donated $5.00 on their donation box.
Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because I thought it would be a great idea to give children goodie bags. I just wanted to be of help and encourage the kids in the hospital.
Who did you help?
I helped the Children's Foundation by giving goodie bags and donating $5.00.
What did you do?
I bought goodies in dollarama that can be of use to the kids in the Children's hospital.
When did you do your act of kindness?

I did my act of kindness on November 30, 2012. We went to the hospital on friday, lunch period.










Part 3:
How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went really good, that I can help the kids in the children's hospital.
What Happened?
What happened was that Jalaire, Gabbey and I went to the Children's Hospital's Foundation and met Tonia. There she asked a bit of questions about Pay It Forward and we gave her the goodie bags. We also took pictures with her holding the goodie bags and she posted a picture of us on their website. 
How did you feel?
I felt really good and excited that I did something that can help others and something that can make them happy.
How did the person or people react?
The person who accompanied us, Tonia felt happy that we prepared all of this for the kids at the hospital. 
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
Yes, we did ask the people there to "Pay It Forward".
How did they react to your request?
Tonia's reaction was that she was glad that we students have this act of kindness to "Pay It Forward" and that she hopes that this can inspire others too.
Part 4:
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea of "Pay It Forward" is important because we want to show others that this small act of kindness can be a huge difference to other people.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think my act of kindness made a difference. It made a difference by giving something useful that the children in the hospital can use. This can also encourage them to stay strong, believe in themselves and to "Pay It Forward".

No comments:

Post a Comment