Pay It Forward
1. What is pay it forward?
Pay it forward is when you make a difference in someone's life. You may or may not know the person you are helping. It's about sharing the things you have that others don't.
2. What was your pay it forward act of kindness?
- My pay it forward act of kindness is donating clothes to Salvation Army with my friends Carla Latiza and Camille Pasco.
Why did you choose this activity?
- I chose this activity because some people my age don't have money to buy clothes. I also donated some of my parents clothes for the older people that can't afford clothes.
- We helped other people that can't afford clothes. Now they can get nice looking clothes for cheap.
What did you do?
- We donated clothes to Salvation Army.
When did you do the actual of kindness?
- We did our act of kindness on Friday, November 30th, 2012.
3. How did your act of kindness go?
- Our act of kindness went well knowing that we helped other people out.
- It was my first time going into Salvation Army, we met people that worked there and talked about pay it forward.
How did you feel?
- It felt good knowing you're helping other people!
How did the person react?
- No one was surprised or anything, we just put the clothing into the bin but when we talked to the workers they were surprised to hear that we were doing it for Pay it Forward.
Did you ask the person to do pay it forward?
- Yes we did.
How did the person react to your request?
- They were just smiling and said sure.
- 4. Why is the idea Pay it Forward important?
- The idea of Pay it Forward is important because you're making a difference in the world.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
- Yes it made a difference because the clothing that I have donated will, be worn by other people.