Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My We Day Expierience

I woke up this morning and I was so excited. I couldn't even sleep last night. I kept thinking to myself"This is the day I have been waiting for!" I was just so excited. I couldn't even believe it. When I first got there I was so nervous. When it started I was simply ecstatic. ALL the speeches and performances I heard inspired me, but I would like to single out the ones that impacted me the most.

The performance that impacted me the most was Molly Burke and Lights. Molly Burke impacted me because I was bullied. I sometimes still am.  I just can't believe that the girls that bullied her to the point that her vision was lost. At first I didn't even realize that she was blind until the lights went down and she said that she was. I felt like crying, it was unbelievable. Lights impacted me because she is such an amazing performer and musician. She is my idol. She inspires me to follow my dreams and believe.

Another great We Day in the 'Peg. These days I have so much faith in this generation. Keep walking the path! #weday
I had such an amazing day. Thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. It will forever impact me and how I think of ME TO WE!!! I don't have any pictures/videos because I don't have a phone or ipod:(

 

P.S: SPENCER WEST IS THE BEST !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment