Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ashly's Proportion Post

Part 1

Ratio












Rate



Proportion

Part 2








Part 3
Part 4


Part 5
1) Does it seem fair?
A- No, it is not fair
2)1st case- 3 billion dollars was stolen - 4 month sentence in jail
2nd case - $100 dollar was stolen - 15 years sentence in jail
3)Because in the 1st case he stole 3 billion dollars and stayed in jail for 4 months.
2nd case he stole 100 dollars and went to jail for 15 years. 
4)What would you have done if you were the judge?
A- If I was the judge I would sentence the 1st guy 14 years in jail because of the huge amount he stole, not like the homeless guy, he surrendered the money. For the 2nd case I would sentence him for 5 months because he didn't steal that big of an amount. 



*Bonus Question






Q- How tall is the tree on the left?
A- The first thing I did was search up the average height of a 14 year old boy, I got 5'7. I multiplied it by 2 and got 11.4, I took my ruler and measured the tree and it wasn't enough to fill the tree. So I multiplied it by 3 and got 17.1.
- The answer is approximately 17.1.  

1 comment:

  1. I like how you had good pictures to go with your definitions in Part 1. I also like how you showed the solutions to get the answers on Part 2. My wish is that you could have put up all of the questions on Part 5.

    ReplyDelete